Skip to content

How Do I Treat Hollowed Temples and the Under Eye Area?

Hollowing of the temples and under eye areas occur from loss of fat and the descent of soft tissues associated with weight loss and aging. We can replace the volume with tissue volumizers (such as Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, and others), or transfer fat from another area of your body, such as the “love handles,” hips and belly. In more advanced cases, lifting the descended soft tissues, such as in a facelift may be preferred. PRP helps to improve collagen in the skin and can help with skin health and texture, but adds only slight volume to the areas being treated. For a consultation with our surgeons and how you may benefit, please contact us at 417-881-7546.

Share This

Latest Articles

Back To Top